Best POS Software for Shoe Stores
For shoe store retailer, it is imperative that their inventory stays current and accurate, and that their customers stay loyal. In addition to robust reporting capabilities, CounterPoint’s out-of-the-box features include robust Customer Relationship Management programs, which can track pertinent customer information such as purchase history and important dates, giving retailers the means to market directly to specific target audiences straight from the POS. Inform your customers when they need to purchase a new pair of shoes by utilizing Customer Connect email marketing.
CounterPoint includes a robust inventory management system, touch-screen point of sale (POS) ticket entry, built-in customer loyalty programs, automated purchasing and impressive reporting capabilities. Instant inventory updates let you know what’s in stock, on order, and in transit. Track your customers, control your purchasing, retain detailed sales history, or open an online store-CounterPoint includes everything you need to streamline your business and boost your bottom line. Join the hundreds of apparel retailers that rely on CounterPoint to efficiently and effectively operate their businesses at their fullest potential.
Point of Sale Features that are beneficial to Shoe Store Retailers:
- Three dimensional size grid for color, size and width
- User definable fields to track X, Y, Z
- Suggested items, substitute items and linked Items
- Special order capability
- Group markdowns, quantity pricing, coupons, multi buy items, bulk discount
- Calculate sales commissions for each item on the sales ticket based on either the sale amount or the gross profit
- Monitor the productivity of sales reps in units and dollars sold per hour
- Review on-hand quantities, estimated costs, and total retail value for each item, as well as the percentage-to-total ratios for these values
- Easily view quantities to reorder based on current inventory levels, commitments, back orders, in-transit merchandise, open PO’s, desired stocking levels, vendor multiples, and/or vendor minimum order requirements
- The Merchandise Analysis feature lets you see the current state and the past performance of your inventory, giving you the data to determine when to take advantage of opportunistic buys and which items to mark down.
- Built-in gift cards
- Ability to offer a full layaway program
- 2-second credit card authorization for busy holiday season
- Integrated customer loyalty programs and customer relationship management
- Customer Connect Integrated email marketing program
- E-commerce ready – maintain database database
- Grow your shoe stores form a single to multiple retail stores easily
Shoe stores face a wide variety of unique situations that require them to have top of the line point of sale systems and software. Many people may pass through your shoe store every day, and a large majority are likely to participate in a variety of transactions. You need a point of sale system that will allow you to easily manage not only your sales, but also your inventory and customer relations. Your software must be easy to use because you are likely to have several new hires that will need to learn your system quickly. You want your shoe store to operate at its fullest potential so that your customers will keep coming back.
POS Highway is the Answer You Have Been Waiting For
CounterPoint POS by POS Highway provides your shoe store with all of the features and benefits that you have been waiting for. Our system provides you with touchscreen point of sales, an integrated online store, two second card transactions, check authorization, rolling customer displays, keyword lookups, easy to view merchandise quantities, serial number tracking, and more. It allows you to seamlessly operate your store’s point of sale systems and software so that you can focus the majority of your attention on other aspects of business.
Contact Us Today
Let us help you power your shoe store more efficiently. For more information about how our point of sales systems and software can help your business thrive, contact one of our friendly customer service representatives toll free at 1-888-881-1988.